Saturday, January 5, 2013

{Sew} Beautiful Bee - Wrap-up

2012 Bee blocks made by me! 

On a sad note, Lindesy's quilt is the last quilt of mine working in collaboration with the {Sew} Beautiful Bee. We are disbanding, which will be really sad for me. I'm biased, but our bee has been the best online bee ever! We've been together for two years, and it has been a real joy. I've had the opportunity to get to know these lovely talented ladies. I'm still not sure how I lucked into a bee with such wonderful talented people! 

The thing about our bee is that we share a common theme of favorite fabrics, and a desire to try new things, all the while keeping an open mind. I've learned a lot from being in this bee, and I've also made some great friendships and even future industry connections (these ladies are on their way to the top!). 

We're planning on having a private swap sometime next summer, but until then I wish them the best of luck to them. Keep your eyes open for their fabulous work - I'm sure you already follow all of their blogs! 

2 comments: