Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Mother's Day ..er I'm I little behind in my blogging!

Mother's Day gift for my MIL. A pencil case and tissue holder. 
Yeah, I'm a bit late with my blog posting. I just realised I have pictures from my guild meeting from last month, mother's day gifts, and two month's of Bee blocks to share! That's a lot more backed up than I uaually get! So here is the Mother's day post - the others will follow (I promise, I'm writing them now and scheduling them for later in the week).

My mom's pouch.
For mother's day I played around with some scraps and some pre-fused die-cut shapes. I'm really loving them. I made a pouch for my mom and one for my mother in law. They both feature fabrics (scraps) from their quilts that I made them! I think I like those black polka-dots the best!



Allie made me a sweet gift too - a painted flowerpot and a tissue paper flower. And of course a card featuring a picture of Allie and I. :) Gotta love 3 yr old's drawings!


I also attempted to get a good picture of the two of us. That didn't work out so well. I got some cute ones but I'm not very good at getting both of us smiling in the same picture! 


 This one just about sums up the day! What a cuddly girl!


3 comments:

  1. I love that blue and black polka dot pouch! Such an inventive thought to use up the bits you would normally throw away, and they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww! that picture of the two of you is soooo sweet! that's my favourite kind of kid picture :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The things you made look great! What a sweet gift from your daughter =D

    ReplyDelete