Sunday, May 20, 2012

AAQI Sold!!!!


My Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative quilt has sold!! I don't know who purchased it (it wasn't my mom), but I sure hope they really love it! I'd love to hear from them too - if it was one of you! 

Feeling sad that you didn't swipe it up first? Go on over and check out the other quilts made by my guild. There are some fantastic quilts there! My favorite one has already sold --- to another guild member Sue! :) 

Please, if you have the money to spare, find it in your heart to purchase one of these sweet little minis! The money goes to fund Alzheimer's research - which is much needed! 

Thanks again to whoever bought my quilt!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous! No wonder someone snapped it up so quickly =D


    I'm hosting a new swap over at my blog if anyone is interested please pop over for a look =D

    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/p/goodie-bag-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! What a sweet little quilt!

    ReplyDelete