Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hearing Aid Pouch


hearing aid bag
Originally uploaded by emedoodle
As many of you probably already know, my daugher was born with hearing loss in both ears. She wears hearing aids all the time, but when we take them out (in the car and while she's sleeping/bathing) we have been at a loss for where to put them. We have a hard case for them - but with the straps/clip we now use (to keep her from losing them) they don't fit in the case. So here's my solution, simple and adorable with those silly hedgehogs! A simple pouch for them, to keep them clean and dry. Thanks to my SMS Fat Quarter swap buddy for the awesome fabric!

 

3 comments:

  1. Cute fabric for the perfect little bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I sent you that fabric!! That swap was a lot of fun, however I guiltily haven't had a chance to use any of my new fabrics yet, but I will! I'm glad these got made into something so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome idea! It especially appeals to me because I teach students with hearing loss!

    ReplyDelete